Saturday, January 16, 2010

So Far ~Mariah~

So far in Taiwan I have been able to find my routine, Every week day I head to school at 6:30 in the morning. On weekends I like to fill my time with friends, like going ice skating and trips to ikea. I found that I have become really close with the other exchange students, I think this is because we are all going through the same experience and because we are having the same adventures we almost depend on eachother for advice and support. I think this is really important since we are all in a different country without the intimite support of our real families.

For the next few weeks our school will be on winter break! I am very excited to have these weeks off because I am filling all my free days up with places that I haven't been to yet, for example I think I will go biking at danshui, and maybe I will be allowed to travel outside the city for a little trip. For me to be allowed to travel on my own is more like a wish than it is a reality... there are a lot of rules for exchange students, the people that take of us are very concerned with our safety wich is understandable, but one can wish right?

As for the new semester coming up I have no idea which classes I will be joining, I hope that I will get a chance to meet new people, and be apart of different and interesting classes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment